Under supervision of the campus director, act as the primary point of communication between the campus and the remote enrollment team, this position is responsible for welcoming and assisting prospective admissions candidates and their support system throughout different points of the student lifecycle from new inquiry to graduate. Responsible for ensuring prospective students experience an outstanding, warm and professional admissions experience at the campus.
▪ Function as the on-campus liaison for the remote enrollment team under guidance of the Campus Director and Admissions leadership▪ Professionally and warmly greet and welcome scheduled and unscheduled prospective applicants and new visitors to the campus▪ Help guide prospective applicants through each phase of the on-campus enrollment process with the remote enrollment team, ensuring proper setup and facilitation of video conferencing sessions, web-conferencing, and arranging proctoring and financial aid interactions▪ Perform specifically designed individual and group campus tours using approved verbiage to highlight the people, simulation labs, and academic services that make the campus and the institution valuable and unique.▪ Always maintain professional appearance and conduct▪ In coordination with the Campus staff and remote enrollment staff, assist in campus event planning, and serve as a primary participant in campus events▪ Help manage prospective admissions candidates on-campus and serve as the guide to help candidates with virtual communications via web-conference or phone with the remote Admissions team▪ Work closely with the helpdesk, campus staff and the remote enrollment team to ensure video conferencing and related technology is properly setup and configured▪ Coordinate with front-desk and other campus staff to ensure an excellent campus experience for new visitors or current students▪ Develop and carry out on-campus and phone-based referral initiatives under the direction of the enrollment team and Campus Director and ensure audit new inquiries from outbound calls are entered correctly and assist with Front Desk job duties as needed▪ Track enrollment and completion status, including but not limited to conversion and call detail reports by rep and Canvas connect RSVP lists and attendance▪ Provide applicants guidance on proper completion and submission of admissions paperwork, as needed
▪ Carry out administrative and reporting duties as needed▪ Field inbound calls and make outbound calls to current or prospective students regarding campus events and scheduling as needed▪ Organize and/or participate in local events, sometimes in coordination with marketing, to promote the campus within the community▪ Other duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by Campus Director
▪ Minimum 2 years’ experience in client-facing customer service position.
▪ AA or AS degree or higher
▪ Strong communication skills and ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
▪ Demonstrated ability to present with skill and confidence in front of individuals and large groups.
▪ Strong computer skills with ability to use video and web conferencing applications; field and transfer multiple inbound calls
▪ Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Contact Managers