Supply Management Specialist III
Fargo, North Dakota - Full Time
Productive Resources (www.productiveresources.com) is seeking a candidate to be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Fargo, North Dakota. As a member of our team, the selected candidate will lead and/or support a Strategic Sourcing team with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, meeting Enterprise Product Delivery Process and Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process goals on product cost, schedule, and quality for the enterprise. The candidate will play a key role in integrating suppliers early in the process to optimize design and cost. Build and develop a supply base for procuring complex and strategic materials, products, supplies, and services. The candidate will also coordinate and lead efforts to address chronic supplier performance issues.
This is a full-time position that is indefinite in duration with the opportunity of professional growth, and additional opportunities within our organization.
- Ensures or manages the development and implementation of enterprise/divisional strategies, defining and integrating supply chains that support Enterprise Product Delivery Process(EPDP) and Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP) and significantly impact enterprise financial and operational objectives.
- Develop, build, and maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance.
- Measure the performance of the supplier and define corrective action.
- Lead and support the negotiation of supply agreements with specific suppliers resulting in cost models, an implementation strategy and a documented agreement, ensuring the Company meets its overall goals for cost, quality, continuity of supply, etc.
- Collect cost data and prepares supplier cost/industry analyses.
- Work with engineers and suppliers on product specification, making recommendations to ensure a quality product at the lowest total cost and meeting cost targets
- Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Lead target costing and cost management support for Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) cost goals, focusing on Shareholder Value Added.
- Develops and implements communication plans to key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Develop, implements and improves Supply Management processes to support the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process and Enterprise Product Delivery Process.
- Provide work direction and/or coaching as necessary to less experienced supply management personnel.
- Ensures completion of administrative support to the Human Resource processes.
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel experience.
- Experience in supply management/purchasing/supply chain.
- Negotiation experience.
- Education in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, or Engineering.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Recent or past experience working in manufacturing, supply chain/logistics company would be preferred.
As a condition of employment consideration, Productive Resources conducts pre-employment screening, including a background check and drug test. In addition, an employment candidate is required to provide proof of identity and legal authority to work in the United States.
Why work for Productive Resources? Productive Resources is a full-service engineering firm with over two decades of experience serving leading global clients. Our primary focus is on project-based product development and manufacturing engineering support. Our primary industries of focus are off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, defense, mining, recreational, industrial, and specialty machines.
We lead with our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions which keep our clients engaged as a partner in their journey. Our diverse experience and client base will challenge your technical skills and provide greater opportunity for growth.
Our primary delivery center is our Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, as well as numerous customer areas we serve with onsite and remote teams throughout the U.S.
We Offer Competitive Benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly