Wisewire is an Edtech company focused on learning design & grounded in the science of how
students of all ages engage, practice, and learn. We create technology-enabled solutions for
providers in the prek-12, university, career readiness and alternative credential markets. Our
scalable technology enabled framework-driven approach accelerates time to market with high
fidelity to outcomes. Design thinkers at our core, we complement fresh perspectives with our
combined decades of expertise in quality experience design, sustainable content investment , and
a repository of customizable learning objects and skill packs.
Our learning materials have been adopted by 48% of the institutions in the United States and are
used by 2.2 million students. The diverse Wisewire team includes over 2,500 subject matter
experts, data scientists, learning architects, and interaction designers who all work together
toward a common goal. Our team is full of people that are excited to move the education industry
forward with cutting edge ideas and is well positioned to be a high growth company in the
About the Role:
Wisewire is seeking an HR Professional that is tapped into a post-pandemic environment. They
will bring ideas to help navigate a flexible and growing hybrid workforce, accelerate talent
acquisition and ensure we remain competitive by driving optimization of repetitive processes
within hiring, onboarding, training, community, retention and overall well-being.
- Enhance employee and key contractor engagement and culture by working with our
leaders to promote health and well-being, ensure inclusive work environments and create
connections for our diverse and talented community.
- Bring forward solutions to upper management as we adapt our approaches and modify
our benefits and policies to meet the needs of constantly changing public health
circumstances, shifting laws, and social justice efforts.
- Recommend and implement workstream collaboration platform-based solutions for
managing hybrid and employee well-being as well as ideas to streamline essential,
repetitive processes, empower our teams to manage their benefits and evolve or replace
our tools for best outcomes.
- Improve our employee development methods to ensure growth opportunities, improve
leadership capabilities and provide advancement opportunities
- Oversee outcomes of in-house or outsourced functions including benefits management,
recruitment, onboarding and payroll processes.
- Five or more years of experience solving multi-layered challenges in a changing
environment. For example, managing complexities of a company going from start-up to
- Experience providing solutions and support for a near-fully remote team of 200
- Heavy working knowledge of collaboration software and apps that improve efficiency,
productivity, communication and well-being.
- Examples of managing complex situations and providing lasting solutions in a changing
- Follow through projects and requests. Projects will hit all levels including strategy,
policy, acceptance and enforcement.
- Expert knowledge of state and federal labor laws and regulations including post-
pandemic shifts and ability to work with managers and employees to ensure compliance
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits
- Fully Remote, flexibility for occasional travel to Baltimore/DC office, preferred
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement