Prince Industries, located in Carol Stream, IL is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative/Account Manager to join our dynamic team. This fast-paced position works closely with others on the Prince team to ensure we meet or exceed our customer’s expectations. Several of our customers are among the top companies in the world, and we take great pride in our partnership with them.
The CSR/Account Manager serves as the primary point of contact for daily business with customers and maintains communication throughout all aspects of the order process. The CSR/Account Manager effectively manages assigned customer accounts by overseeing, coordinating, communicating, scheduling, and expediting the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between departments to expedite production. These activities are done to contribute to exceeding on-time delivery and customer satisfaction goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs contract review of orders to ensure correct pricing, revision, etc.
- Reviews customer acknowledgements for delivery dates (stock or production).
- Reviews scheduled start dates for jobs and analyzes work orders or reports to ensure on-time delivery for customer.
- Establishes priorities for specific customer orders and recommends schedule changes to accomplish customer requirements.
- Reviews changes in customer delivery schedule to ensure that approved changes have been made and notifies appropriate personnel if any adjustments are required to be made in the production schedule.
- Reviews master production schedule and work orders.
- Closes out of the open order system any completed jobs when they are shipped.
- Acts as primary contact for all communications between the customer and the company concerning an order.
- Provides customers with weekly delivery updates, making sure to notify a customer of any delay in meeting shipment date.
- Coordinates the work flow within or between departments to expedite production and keeps customers informed of any issues that may affect their on-time delivery.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any major production problems or concerns.
- Uses the Prince ERP system to track and update the progress of orders in the system.
- Present a positive impression of the company through timely responses and a positive, cheerful “can-do” tone in all communications.
- May be assigned additional responsibilities and/or projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years of relevant customer service experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced user skillset in Excel.
- Prior experience using ERP systems preferred.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Required to sit for long durations of time.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Required use of a computer and phone for extended periods of time.
- PTO and 9 paid holidays per year
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with strong employer match
- Company paid life insurance & AD&D
- 100% tuition reimbursement for job relation classes
- PPE reimbursement