If you are looking for a school that understands what an infant teacher needs, we would love to talk to you.
What Your Experience Looks like as a Primrose Infant Teacher
· A dedicated Faculty Development Coordinator to help you develop your skills and thrive in your role.
· All infants attend 5 days each week to encourage consistency and routine.
· Carefully paired co-teacher who complements your teaching style and works by your side daily.
· Assigned Faculty Support Teacher who covers your break and planning time daily. This person remains the same to decrease stranger anxiety in your children.
· Dedicated Development Specialist to support your work with your children and their parents.
· Fully stocked classroom, all materials are provided by the school.
GROWING OPPORTUNITY: We are constantly growing; our focus is on increasing our teacher's skills and promoting from within. To date, 9 teachers have been promoted from inside our classrooms onto our leadership teams.
YOU ARE ESSENTIAL: Every teacher in our school is essential to our work. Our teachers are an investment, never a cost. We are committed to investing in you.
EXPERT PROVIDED CURRICULUM: When you join our team, you'll gain access to our expertly written Balanced Learning Curriculum. You will never be asked to spend your valuable personal time writing and preparing curriculum.
Who You Are
You are serious about infant teachers being recognized for their expertise and value.
You are eager to learn and be the best teacher you can be while contributing to the premium experience of our students and parents. You enjoy partnering with parents to create the best developmental experience possible. If we are speaking directly to you, keep reading.
As a part of an active team, you prioritize open communication. You’re willing to help and open to asking for help. You enjoy engaging with your co-workers and being an active part of the fun and celebrations throughout the school.
Our Unique Benefits
- Compensation increases with experience, education, and achievements
- Benefits and holiday pay that begin day one
- All classroom supplies provided by the company, including teacher snacks
- 401k Plan with employer matching that allows the possibility of saving over $2 million for retirement*
- A positive and supportive culture and environment
- Large leadership team devoted to supporting your work every day
- Advancement opportunities as we build more schools
- Immediate entry into the proprietary Primrose Academy Credentialing (PAC) Program where you'll build your skill as a professional - you are not a babysitter at Primrose.
- Access to online early childhood education college classes at no cost to you through our unique partnership with EEC.
* 401k Plan - results will vary and will depend on market returns, length of time invested, frequency and amounts of investment and other factors. Please consult a financial advisor for advice on participation in a 401k or any other investment vehicle.
Primrose School of Burlington/Woburn are equal opportunity employers. All are welcomed and celebrated here.