Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It’s an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and compassion in children—all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.
As an Infant Teacher at Primrose School of West Plymouth, you’ll help care for little ones who range in age from six weeks to one year old. They are eager to learn about and explore their world, and through singing, dancing, and storytelling, you’ll provide a safe and loving environment that nurtures the social, emotional, cognitive, creative and physical development of each child.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full- and Part-Time Schedules
- Health Care - Medical/Dental
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Paid Training
- The opportunity to make a difference
- A working environment in which team members respect one another
- A School Leadership Team that supports the professional and personal growth of the staff
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet children’s needs
- Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and development for staff
Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child thanks to low classroom ratios.
- Prepare materials that help children explore their environment through learning activities and active play.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning® curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about the world around them.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.
At Primrose School of West Plymouth, you bring the passion, and we’ll give you all the tools and training to be successful.
Our Balanced Learning® approach was developed with early learning experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the classroom on forming connections with the children—and spend your time outside of school focused on yourself.
Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a culture where all children and team members can thrive.
And if that’s not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something new and see their face light up with excitement.
Let’s talk about building a brighter future together.