Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It’s an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and compassion in children—all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.
As an Infant Teacher at Primrose School of North Lewisville, you’ll help care for little ones who range in age from six weeks to one year old. They are eager to learn about and explore their world, and through singing, dancing, and storytelling, you’ll provide a safe and loving environment that nurtures the social, emotional, cognitive, creative and physical development of each child.
- Paid holidays after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation - one week after one year; two weeks after two years
- Aflac Supplemental Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Primrose Online Training and mentor training; Also pay and provide annual required training opportunities
- Currently offering $250 New Hire Bonus (paid after 90 days of full-time employment)
Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child thanks to low classroom ratios.
- Prepare materials that help children explore their environment through learning activities and active play.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning® curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about the world around them.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.
At Primrose School of North Lewisville, you bring the passion, and we’ll give you all the tools and training to be successful.
Our Balanced Learning® approach was developed with early learning experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the classroom on forming connections with the children—and spend your time outside of school focused on yourself.
Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a culture where all children and team members can thrive.
And if that’s not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something new and see their face light up with excitement.
Let’s talk about building a brighter future together.