You haven't searched anything yet.
- Pack items into designated containers according to company standards and specifications
- Ensure that packed items are properly labeled and sealed
- Perform quality control checks to ensure that packed items meet quality standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Assist with stock inventory as needed
- Load and unload items from delivery trucks or containers
- Ability to lift heavy objects and perform repetitive tasks (up to 50 pounds)
- Basic mechanical knowledge for operating packing machinery
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions accurately
- Strong organizational skills to ensure efficient packing processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet production deadlines
Note: This position may require standing for long periods of time and working in a warehouse environment.
We offer competitive pay rates and opportunities for growth within the company. If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
25 - 50
The job skills required for Warehouse Picker/Packer include Planning, Attention to Detail, Life insurance, Container, Work ethic, Organizational Skills, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Warehouse Picker/Packer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Warehouse Picker/Packer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Warehouse Picker/Packer positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Warehouse Picker/Packer, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Crater/Packer III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Warehouse Picker/Packer. You can explore the career advancement for a Warehouse Picker/Packer below and select your interested title to get hiring information.