We are currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) that will serve an integral role in our team. This position allows our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to provide direct care and support, servicing a geriatric population.
Depending on the employment status, candidates who join Ahva Care of Winfield to provide a top resident experience can expect competitive wages and the following benefits package:
· Health, Dental and Vision benefit
· Shift Differential
· Sign-On Bonus
· Supportive working environment and culture
· Provides quality care to Guests in a nourishing environment.
· Provides individualized attention, which encourages each Guest’s ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
· Carry out assignments required for the Guest’s activities of daily living (ADL’s) which include but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and feeding.
· Attends to individual needs of all Guests regarding incontinent care, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communication, and other needs.
· Provides care that maintains each Guest’s skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears and other damage by changing incontinent Guests, turning, repositioning immobile Guests and by applying moisturizers to fragile skin and other areas.
· Performs various tasks assigned by the floor nurse including checking vital signs, weighing Guests, applying creams/ointments, and collecting specimens.
· Must be knowledgeable of individual care plans and support the care planning process by providing supervisors with specific information and observations of the Guest’s needs, preferences and report any behavioral changes.
· Assists the Wound Care Nurse as directed.
· Completes medical records documenting care provided and other information in accordance with nursing policies while maintaining strict confidentiality.
· Assure that established infection control and standard precaution practices are maintained when providing care. Follow established safety precautions when performing tasks and using equipment and supplies.
· Reports all hazardous conditions, damaged equipment, and supply issues to the supervisor.
· Must answer and respond to call lights promptly and courteously.
· Assist with new admissions, re-admissions and assist with the transfer of Guests to different rooms within the facility.
· Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with Guests, visitors, families, peers, and supervisors.
· Attend and participate in departmental meetings and in-services as directed.
· Certified/registered as a nursing assistant in the state of Illinois
· CPR Certification
· Experienced in long-term care
· Able to communicate well in both verbal and written forms
· Committed to interacting professionally and with care toward residents, families, and other staff
· You love working with people and handle everyday challenges with a smile!
Invited to Apply:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR), Travel CNA contractor/ Travel CNA
We look forward to talking with you about your passion for providing excellent care to all our guests, and the many career growth opportunities that our facility provides!
If chosen, you will add your name to the list of employees working together to deliver an exciting new standard of service.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The following is the career advancement route for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), it can be promoted into senior positions as a Nursing Assistant that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). You can explore the career advancement for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) below and select your interested title to get hiring information.