Powerstop is the innovative leader in the auto aftermarket brake market. Working for Powerstop means joining a company that is turning the industry on its head. Come be a part of a brand experiencing incredible growth and know you will have the ability to make an immediate impact as part of our team. We are constantly on the lookout for people to join the Powerstop family who are passionate, results-oriented and possess the ambition and energy to help us succeed! Ideal candidates also have a love for cars, and a desire to learn the industry as well as put a little mud on the tires!
We are seeking a second shift Box Truck Driver to join our company and facilitate transfers of materials between our Hodgkins and Bedford Park warehouses.
You must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and be familiar with surrounding neighborhoods. A class C commercial driver’s license is required for this position. This role is responsible for operating a box truck, and cleaning and maintaining equipment. Lift-gate and forklift experience is a plus.
· Complete pre-check activities and post-check checklist for truck
· Safely drive our truck on a predetermined route and schedule
· Be flexible and agile to facilitate cross dock transfers efficiently and quickly
· Deliver or pick up items as instructed
· Document deliveries or log other shipment information
· Follow DOT regulations
· Re-fuel and clean truck
· Report mechanical problems to management personnel
· Other duties as assigned by manager
Box Truck Driver Requirements and Qualifications:
· Valid CDL driver’s license and a clean driving record
· At least 21 years old
· Must pass a background check and drug test
· Excellent communication skills
· Trucking or warehouse experience is a plus
Box Truck Driver Education Requirement:
· Class C Driver's License