Office Manager – This is a full-time, entry-level position, with the opportunity for advancement, to
jumpstart your career with a Plaintiff’s firm that fights tooth and nail for Justice.
Poulin | Willey | Anastopoulo is one of the fastest growing Plaintiff’s firms in the country. We provide
entry-level positions for dedicated, driven, out-of-the-box thinking professionals who are willing to do
whatever it takes to provide the best experience for our clients.
We are looking for potential Office Managers that are ready to take on this leadership role. The ideal
candidate is professionally driven, familiar with technology, and looking to start a career in the legal
field. Office Managers are the face of PWA, as such, they will deliver an exceptional client experience.
• Loves engaging with people from all walks of life
• Average to advanced understanding of technology such as operating a Mac computer, using the
Google Workspace, ordering on Amazon, logging into Zoom meetings, etc.
• Works in a fast-paced environment
• Calm under pressure
• Has the ability to seek out the answer before asking – A true problem solver
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent communicator
• Looks, acts, and presents themselves with a professional demeanor
• Keyholder position
• Greet all clients and visitors with a smile
• Answer client questions and provide updates as necessary
• Direct visitors to the proper conference area for meetings, depositions, and mediations
• Maintain neatness in lobby, breakroom, restroom, and conference room areas
• Perform administrative functions relating to filing and mail processing
• Keep track of office, breakroom and restroom supplies and order appropriately
• Meet with clients to acquire signatures for legal documents
• Disburse settlement checks
As a member of the Poulin| Willey team, you’ll enjoy:
• Salary Position
• Comprehensive benefits package, including health, vision, and dental insurance
• Career advancement opportunities
• Paid Time Off
• Mentoring from legal professionals
• Satisfaction in bringing justice to those in need
The job skills required for Office Manager include Leadership etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Office Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Office Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.