You haven't searched anything yet.
Our company is fully-remote, great for the stay-at-home career seeker or those who would like to add another stream of income to their resume. No prior experience is required as you will be fully trained through the company.
Our company is Pinnacle Elite, the marketing division of World Financial Group - We are a rapidly expanding financial firm, with a vision of "No Family Left Behind". We help families create comprehensive financial plans and solutions to put them on track to achieve financial independence, including for generations to follow.
Our virtual office is growing rapidly all across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. We are seeking highly motivated, competent, capable and committed individuals to become licensed agents and head into the field to provide the services that meet the needs of our clients. Once mastering the system, our team members grow into a variety of roles from Marketing, Sales, Consulting, Coaching, Recruitment, Business Development, and top performers assume Leadership/Equity ownership positions.
We offer 3 types of work-effort, and you create your own schedule.
1. Full Time (30 hours/week)
2. Part Time (3 hours/week)
3. Referral Partner (1 hours/week)
*You do not have to quit your current job if you join us with any of these options
**Most of our new agents start off as Referral or Part time prior to transitioning to full time but still make the same commissions as our full timers. You get to work with A Rated financial companies across the nation. Best part about this opportunity, it’s 100% remote.
- Develop Financial Need Analysis (FNA) for Clients that encompasses - Debt, Income, Taxes, Savings and much more.
- Place families and individuals in a financial position of advantage for some of these following:
1. Protect Assets/Funds
2. Build and Leave a Legacy
3. Strategize your finances through Index Strategies
4. Debt Management Services
5. Estate Planning with our legal team
6. Life Insurances
8. Final Expenses
No financial experience is required before joining as you will learn everything on the job. However, if you have any of these skill sets or experience it will help you excel quickly in the company.
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
Mandatory Qualifications (Non-Negotiable)
- If you don’t have a Life & Health Insurance License, You must be willing and able to study and pass for whichever state you’re residing in. We have a team designed to help you throughout this process so you can be completely certified if you’re not. Our average team mates complete this process within 7-10 days.
- Must pass a background check (No Felonies).
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S Social Security Number.
- Must currently reside in the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada during the onboarding process.
- Must be 18 years old (This is a Federal Requirement).
This is a multiplex commission only position, and we earn income through a variety of ways. (Examples include personal production, residuals, bonuses, and agency). There is no hourly or salary wage.
Payday is every Tuesday and Friday.
We are 100% remote, Zoom and Google is our platform.
Leads - We have Warm & Cold Market, we don’t buy leads like other companies.
You are assigned a “Field Trainer” who will help you throughout our training program.
Serious applicants only! - Apply TODAY!
The job skills required for Entry Level Financial Professional include Analysis, Leadership, Life insurance, Consulting, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Entry Level Financial Professional. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Entry Level Financial Professional. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Entry Level Financial Professional positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Entry Level Financial Professional, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Financial Analyst II that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Entry Level Financial Professional. You can explore the career advancement for an Entry Level Financial Professional below and select your interested title to get hiring information.