Physicians Immediate Care is now part of WellNow Urgent Care, one of the fastest growing and top providers of urgent medical care, telehealth, and occupational medicine services in the United States. Together, our organizations are delivering on a shared vision to bring quality, accessible healthcare to more communities.
WellNow Urgent Care takes pride in creating an environment filled with meaningful work and opportunities by investing in our colleagues. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes numerous continuing education options. WellNow has over 180 locations across New York, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and we are continuing to grow! That means our colleagues can transfer facilities in any of the markets we serve. We are committed to offering our patients the best care by adding talented healthcare professionals.
We are currently looking for a full-time Medical Assistant for our Glendale Heights Clinic who can:
- Support care delivery and obtain medical history; taking vital signs and perform all ancillary tests appropriate to scope of practice (including but not limited to injections, phlebotomy, drug screens and EKG’s)
- Prepare and assist in Electronic Medical Documentation using an Electronic Medical Record
- Assist providers during examination and treatment
- Provide excellent customer service
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma/GED required, Completion of Certified Medical Assistant program or equivalent work experience; Phlebotomy and EKG certifications preferred
- Effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers, managers and other colleagues.
- A flexible schedule as most of our clinics are open Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 8am-4pm
At Physicians Immediate Care you will enjoy full benefits including a generous wellness plan with affordable in-house medical care, a company-matched 401K plan, and flexible schedules with a great work-life balance. Come join our team!