Reporting to: Controller
Location: Woodland, CA
Working Hours: Minimum 40 hours per week, with additional hours as required to meet the needs of the business.
Travel: Travel should not be required
To support the Finance Team and liaise with Customer Service and Sales Teams to ensure customer’s accounts are invoiced in a timely manner as well as kept within their agreed terms. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively to achieve results and gain respect from a broad spectrum of personnel across many disciplines.
· Liaison between sales and customer
o New Customer Set Up
o Credit Reference checks
o Master Data management in DAX
o Posting of daily statement receipts
o Regular distribution of customer statements
· Credit monitoring
o Manage Sales Order Release and hold process
o Aging monitoring and follow up on problem accounts
o Entry of Sales Agreements and monitoring of pricing on Sales Orders
o Calculation of accessorial / storage charges
· Various tasks
o Periodic credit limit reviews
o inactivation of stale accounts
o Process improvements
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Fluency in English with good written and verbal communication skills
- High school graduate with some college course work in account preferred
- 2-4 years bookkeeping experience preferred
- Must be confident in taking responsibility and decision making, and working independently
- Competent user of Microsoft Office and ERP systems
Values, Behaviors and Competencies:
- Good attention to detail, accurately checking tasks
- Teamwork, ability to work with different teams demonstrating consideration for the needs of others
- Prioritization – ability to manage work load and identify issues, taking preventative actions before they arise
- Results driven and ability to ensure the team delivers to deadlines
Position Type and Working Schedule
RFT - Regular Full Time, Monday - Friday office hours
- Travel Requirements
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
100 - 200
NICOLAS J HANSON
$10M - $50M
PGP International is a manufacturer and distributor of nutritional food ingredients.
The job skills required for Accounts Receivable include Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Attention to Detail, Verbal Communication, Bookkeeping, ERP, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Accounts Receivable. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Accounts Receivable. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
Customer ServiceView Jobs
Microsoft OfficeView Jobs
Attention to DetailView Jobs
Verbal CommunicationView Jobs
The following is the career advancement route for Accounts Receivable positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Accounts Receivable, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Accounts Receivable Clerk III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Accounts Receivable. You can explore the career advancement for an Accounts Receivable below and select your interested title to get hiring information.