BE - DO - TEACH AMAZING!
Starting at $15 an hour.
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we are always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As the leading specialty golf retailer and one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we are dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Retail Sales Associate works together with all retail store associates and the management team to champion the PGA TOUR Superstore ‘Customer First’ philosophy by providing a world-class shopping experience to every customer. The Retail Sales Associate maximize sales by keeping their areas stocked, properly signed and merchandised, and following all operations processes.
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Day 1 Eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
- 100% of PGA, LPGA or USGTF annual dues reimbursed
- Work-Family Balance / NO LATE NIGHTS
- 25% Associate Discount
- Committed to serving our communities - Matching Gift Program & The First Tee
- Career Growth!
Overall Function of a Retail Sales Associate:
- Ensuring every retail customer observed within 10 feet is greeted within 30 seconds.
- Merchandising and signing their areas to create and maintain visual merchandising consistency throughout the retail store.
- Replenishing merchandise stock from incoming freight shipments as soon as possible to maximize the customer’s selection.
- Investigating customer requests for items we do not carry and passing the information to their supervisor.
- Addressing customer concerns and resolving them promptly
Qualifications of a Retail Sales Associate:
- Minimum 2 years of retail sales experience
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Flexibility to work a varied retail schedule: nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- GED or high school diploma.
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates – driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis. PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn’t just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination.
An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.