Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for the efficient execution of Ship from Store (SFS) operations to ensure consistency with product picking, packaging, & shipping in the store.
- Accountable for reducing time spent on SFS operations due to an increased familiarity and process efficiencies.
- Assist in the receiving of merchandise & SFS supplies to and from the store and to ensure that all merchandise & SFS supplies are accurately stocked, and provide guest service, as necessary.
This job is composed of a variety of different tasks which may be covered by operational guidelines, and while individual judgment may occasionally be required in order to complete assigned tasks, most questions are directed to the SFS Leader, Merchandise Operations Leader, Store Leader and/or the Leader on Duty.
Essential Job Functions:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
- Performs all aspects of point-of-sale service, e.g. cash sales, credit and check sales, returns and exchanges. Performs the daily balance of cash drawer as necessary.
- Completes cash register transactions as well as guest carry-out service consisting of merchandise weighing up to but not exceeding 50 pounds per trip.
- Knowledge of the store product and strong organization skills.
- Ability to be diligent in completion of time keeping.
- Move merchandise up to 50 pounds.
Duties may include bending, stooping, lifting (50 lbs), standing, walking and shipment building.
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.
The job skills required for Part-Time Ship from Store Specialist include Packaging, Written Communication, Teamwork, Responsibility, Guest Service etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Part-Time Ship from Store Specialist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Part-Time Ship from Store Specialist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.