Full -Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
Perfect Settings is currently looking for hardworking, dependable, well-organized individuals to assist drivers in making deliveries in a timely manner and moving rental equipment into/from customer locations. As a Delivery Helper, you will ensure the order delivery is made in full and to the customer' satisfaction. This job requires frequent lifting, bending, and climbing in and out of truck. You must have a positive attitude to work, a sense of urgency and a demonstrated inclination to exceed daily. You must have reliable transportation and be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screenings.
- Pull, sort and prepare equipment, as necessary, prior to loading or delivering
- Deliver, set up, break down, pick up and check in rental equipment
- Handle all orders with care to avoid damages or loss
- Serve as a guide when maneuvering the vehicle and navigating through restricted roads and driveways.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping delivery vehicle and work areas neat.
- Ensure compliance to company safety procedures and all applicable Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Rules and Regulations.
- Maintain professional interaction with customer contacts
- Maintain telephone contact with Dispatch to report problems, to receive instructions (route, delays, incomplete orders or deliveries) or to be dispatched to new location(s).
- Document complete deliveries by filling out paperwork and/or taking photographs
- Additional warehouse/delivery activities, as needed.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 1 to 2 years of prior related work experience
- Well-developed and proven verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills
- Experience using moving equipment (flatbeds, moving dollies, hand trucks, load straps) a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast pace ambiguous environment and in adverse weather conditions
- Must be physically capable of lifting approximately 70 lbs. or greater.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and presentation in word, deed and appearance
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule as needed (day, night, weekends, evenings and/or holidays) as delivery routes, traffic, and weather vary day-to-day
- Competitive pay overtime per hour
- Medical Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid leave (sick, vacation)
- Employee Discounts
Perfect Settings is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.