Title: Asbestos/Environmental Technician
Want to be a Difference Maker? We provide homeowners peace of mind so they can focus on what matters most!
Come work as an Environmental Technician with Paul Davis Restoration and you too can become a Difference Maker. Our Environmental Technician responds to people who have experienced damage to their properties due to floods, fire, mold, or broken pipes with an emphasis in asbestos and lead abatement. We are looking for future leaders to provide extraordinary care serving others in their time of need. This is an extremely important role in our company, and we are looking for the best of the best to fill it. Paul Davis Restoration of Utah is always looking for a Professional, Hard Working, and Reliable individuals to be part of our difference maker team!
Paul Davis Restoration of Utah is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, institutional, and commercial structures from fire, water, storm, mold, or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises. We are on a mission to provide opportunities for great people to deliver best in class results!
We are an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers and commercial properties throughout the United States and Canada. Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making, and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth. Our team puts emphasis on being Difference Makers by living our Vision, Mission and Values to be more than just a service provider! The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation, and outstanding customer service.
What does a Environmental Technician with Paul Davis do?
- Serve others within your community in their time of need
- Make a difference for others that have had a disaster strike their property
- Work hard and take pride in completing projects (i.e. mitigating flood and fire damage)
- Be empathetic and show a sense of urgency while communicating through modern technology
Role on the Team (Job Responsibilities):
- High level performance and experience with asbestos/lead abatement, water mitigation, tarping, board up, mold remediation, and carpet cleaning/reinstallation services according to Paul Davis and industry specifications under the supervision of the Mitigation Manager.
- Focus and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized truck and maintain all company equipment.
- Be accessible by phone and participate, as necessary, in the on-call schedule.
- Assist in warehousing and facility related tasks when necessary.
- Assemble temporary equipment or structures
- Prepare hazardous material for removal or storage
- Clean and Maintain equipment used in daily tasks
- Demolition of damaged property and material
- Removal of water, fire, and smoke damage
- Water extraction, carpet pad removal
- You will assist other team members as you see opportunities arise and be a leader for the team when needed.
- Please apply if you think you have what it takes to serve others and deliver a world-class service when others need it the most. We are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you. We support and hire Veterans and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Team Qualifications (Requirements):
- Certified in asbestos and/or lead abatement
- 2 years of asbestos and/or lead abatement experience
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude
- Dedication to customer service
- Written and Verbal fluency in English
- Valid driver's license with a clean record
- Have the ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed
- Ability to lift 75 LBS frequently
- Desire to continually learn new things
- $20 - $28 per hour – depending on experience
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- 6 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental, Disability Insurance Offered
- Serve home and business owners during their greatest time of need
- On-the-job training! Develop new skills
- Leadership Development
- On-call bonus structure
- Employee Assistance Program