- Process transactions for the members accurately and timely, while adhering to policies and procedures, eliminating loss to the credit union.
- Educate members on products and service, resulting in the member’s ability to earn and/or save money.
- Be aware of the requirements of BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and Regulation CC as it pertains to their daily job duties.
- Subscribe to the Credit Union philosophy, educating members on the benefit of being an owner.
- Assist members professionally and accurate, delivering exceptional member experience.
- Perform transactions within defined policy and procedures, to include required reporting on SAR’s and CTR’s.
- Utilize loss prevention measures to minimize losses including the review of all negotiable instruments involved in transactions.
- Perform Mail transaction requests to include posting payrolls for SEGs.
- Perform Night Depository functions in a timely manner.
- Assist and perform administrative functions to include: Indexing of documents, Microfilming, Fund Transfers (wires), ATM balancing, Office Balancing.
- Educate members on current promotions and other product and services that would be beneficial to the member. Identify opportunities creating referrals for FSR follow up.
- Provide support to other staff members as needed.
- Performs other duties as directed or needed.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability
- Knowledge of and ability to communicate effectively. Knowledge of financial products and services. Manual coordination to operate computer keyboard. Ability to think, soothe irate members, communicate with the members quickly and accurately in a pleasing manner. Ability to work effectively as a team member sharing duties and responsibilities and ensuring daily completion.
Education or Formal Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience. Previous Teller experience preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
Starting hourly rate - $15.87
Being a part of Partner Colorado CU has its benefits. We offer valuable benefits designed for you, your family, and your life. Our plans are cost-effective, convenient and provide ways for staying healthy, protecting loved ones, pursuing financial security and living a full and balanced life. There is a potential for Annual Performance Bonus, Medical Plans, Dental, Vision, HSA, 401(k), Life/AD&D, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Long Term Care, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Identity Theft, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Personal and Professional Development.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
- The physical demand described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The employee is required to travel, by auto, to various branch locations as determined by staff training needs.