You haven't searched anything yet.
Park Theater Hudson is a small business in Hudson, NY. We are professional, inclusive and our goal is to foster community through music, art, and live events that are available and inclusive to all of Hudson, NY. .
- Provide excellent customer service and create a welcoming atmosphere for guests
- Prepare and serve a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Take customer orders and process payments using a cash register
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar area
- Monitor alcohol consumption and ensure responsible serving practices
- Collaborate with other staff members to ensure smooth operation of the bar
- Assist with banquet and catering events as needed
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry, specifically as a bartender
- Strong math skills for accurately processing payments and calculating drink prices
- Knowledge of brewing techniques and cocktail recipes
- Ability to handle food safely and follow proper food handling procedures
- Proficiency in cash handling and operating a cash register
- Familiarity with retail math for inventory management purposes
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $15.00 per hour
Expected hours: 8 – 16 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Bartender include Customer Service, Cash handling, food handling, Planning, Catering, Hospitality Industry, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Bartender. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Bartender. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Bartender positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Bartender, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Sommelier that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Bartender. You can explore the career advancement for a Bartender below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Bartender, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Bartender for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Bartender job description and responsibilities
A bartender works to prepare specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to customers.
01/23/2022: Lake Charles, LA
A bartender’s salary varies across states, venue type and even from night to night within the same establishment.
02/02/2022: Chicago, IL
A good bartender will provide service with a smile, make the customer’s drink, take their payment and move on, this meets all the requirements on a bartender job description.
12/17/2021: Rockford, IL
Bartenders are also usually responsible for confirming that customers meet the legal drinking age requirements before serving them alcoholic beverages.
12/30/2021: Akron, OH
Bartenders begin their work even before customers arrive at the bar.
01/17/2022: Ann Arbor, MI
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Bartender jobs
Become certified to serve alcohol.
12/21/2021: New Suffolk, NY
Consider completing college or a bartending program.
02/22/2022: Las Cruces, NM
Earn a high school diploma or GED.
01/16/2022: Passaic, NJ
Find an Accredited Online School.
01/04/2022: Grand Rapids, MI
Get A Job As A Bartender’s Assistant Or Barback.
02/17/2022: Binghamton, NY
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Bartender.