Co-Operative Industries Aerospace & Defense (CIA&D) is a fast-growing division of kSARIA Corporation specializing in the design, manufacture, and installation of connectivity products for Military and Aerospace applications. The company is considered a market leader for the highest quality and most reliable products by using its proprietary assembly technology. Its products are currently supplied to all major prime defense contractors, and directly to the US government. CIA&D is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Director of Engineering will lead the CIA&D Fort Worth, Texas Engineering team and be the subject matter expert in severe service electrical harness, cable, and interconnect solutions. This is a leadership role supporting new and existing business needs in sustaining engineering, technical sales support, and new product/process introduction.
· Hire, develop, and mentor CIA&D Engineering team, to drive engineering efficiencies across manufacturing through continuous improvement methodologies.
· Develop new and improved processes, tooling and manufacturing concepts and identify cost savings projects.
· Where applicable, recommend design changes to enhance manufacturability.
· The successful candidate should have exceptional skills in training new operators and providing technical assistance and support to the manufacturing department, as necessary.
· Prepare and present CIA&D products and services presentations for customers.
· Work with the customers and Engineers to ensure the proposal meets the system requirements and customer specifications.
· Communicate with the sales team providing technical sales support.
· Establish customer rapport and acceptance plan for modifications to products to meet demands.
· Assist customer to solve problems with product usage. Recommend new and improved products to the customers and explain how it will be more cost-effective.
· Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders across multiple contracts and/or programs.
· Coordinate with R&D New Products Development groups to develop strategies for new products.
· Provide engineering support for all activities in new product builds.
· Prepare project timelines and identify all resources requirement for manufacturing processes.
· Monitor status of all new product builds and ensure effective execution of projects according to requirements.
· Coordinate with engineering and production departments and develop and implement Manufacturing Plan for products.
· Analyze and recommend corrective action in case of any design / manufacturing failure.
kSARIA offer its employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
kSARIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabilities/Veterans