OFFICE MANAGER – GREAT BENEFITS and COMPETITIVE PAY!
Culligan of Belleville is looking for our next Office Manager!
Are you an experienced Office Professional who is looking for a hands-on management position that requires a high level of customer interaction? Do you enjoy coaching your team to success and creating a fun, positive environment? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment? Do you have an eye for improvement? Do you want to help elevate people’s lives through water?
If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
As a Packard Culligan Water Office Manager, you will handle customer calls and administrative duties as well as fulfilling managerial responsibilities, for example, financial reporting, supervision, payroll, etc. Our Office Managers plays a vital role in both dealership's success by ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, creating a motivated and competent workforce, open and effective communications, and assisting in the attainment of company’s goals.
Culligan of Belleville is a successful dealership within the Packard Culligan franchise group, which has been family-owned and operated for nearly 80 years, headquartered in Minnetonka, MN. Culligan is the industry leader in commercial and residential water treatment and filtration systems, providing the best drinking water solutions to local customers. Our Belleville team operates with values based on relationships, unity, listening and leading locally.
What is the Office Manager responsible for?
- Creating and fostering a successful work environment that promotes positive morale, productivity and employee development
- Enacting a hands-on management strategy dedicated to developing employees in every role, empowering them to deliver a quality experience to our customers
- Ensure professional behavior and courtesy are displayed in interactions with customers, employees, and vendors; take corrective action when needed
- Improve customer satisfaction, growth, and retention
- Effectively train and coach the office staff to seek opportunities for additional sales
- Schedule delivery, service and sales appointments, taking into account the efficient use of company resources while offering customers viable options
- Provide, compile and analyze data to make recommendations to improve customer service, enhance customer retention and increase customer base
- Responsible for the accuracy of the dealership’s financial reports, efficient operation, and oversee the expense control
- Manage customer information system(s). Ensure timely and accurate processing of information
- Accurately report inventories on schedule and resolve discrepancies
- Manage credit and collections function to include new customer orders and delinquent accounts
- Ensure compliance with company policies, recommend policy change or corrective action when appropriate
What can Culligan offer you?
- A competitive base salary with high incentive potential
We offer Employees unbelievable benefits!
- Zero deductible medical plans
- Dental and vision
- Wellness Program with incentives
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Career advancement through training and development
- Work-life balance, with Monday-Friday, normal business operating hours
- Continuous training and development, as well as corporate support in human resources, accounting and compliance
- Employee recognition events and an annual company meeting (some light, annual travel is required for this role)
What qualifications are we looking for?
- 3 years of direct management experience, ideally including…
- Office or customer service management
- Management experience that supported active employee development
- Applied knowledge of accounting functions (i.e. payroll, budgeting, AR/AP)
- Strong experience in a customer service capacity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Education to include high school diploma or equivalent
- In a perfect world…
- Business degree with an emphasis in accounting, or related business administration experience
- Experience in the water conditioning industry or a service related industry
About Packard Culligan and why it is GREAT to work here: