At P97 Networks, marketing is about understanding our customers, partners, and advertisers — and building awareness about how our products and services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager who is hungry to do this and more.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing/executing marketing campaigns, a background in digital advertising, communications, or B2B marketing, and experience collaborating with internal teams to achieve company goals. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
As a Marketing Manager at P97 Networks, your goal will be to engage and educate businesses and partners on the use of P97's mobile commerce and digital marketing solution that connects retail fueling merchants to their customers by enabling mobile payments and digital marketing campaigns.
If you are a proactive and energetic professional who loves the rewarding challenge of working with the world's biggest brands, we want to hear from you.
· Design creative campaigns to show customers, partners, and advertisers' new ways to promote and improve their business through P97 products and services
· Work closely with stakeholders to create a variety of content to help customers understand the benefits of P97 Networks (e.g., case studies, white papers, website copy, datasheets, demo scripts, presentations, interviews, how-to videos, etc.)
· Develop content strategies and manage content and scaled resources for target customers, partners, and advertisers across a variety of marketing channels. (e.g., email, success stories, promotional materials, videos)
· Plan and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns in support of internal and external product launches, seasonal events, and other marketing initiatives
· Stay abreast of the latest innovations in connected commerce, retail convenience and payments and educate teams on key implications and opportunities
· Understand omnichannel marketing, end-user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analytics
· Measure and report on the content and effectiveness of marketing campaigns or projects, such as targeted email campaigns, booth visits at conferences and trade shows, business contact effectiveness or user group response, customer demos, and other digital marketing campaigns
· Create positioning and messaging for new features and products that differentiate us from the competition and highlight value to the customer.
· Work with a cross-functional team to track and execute marketing initiatives. Execute these strategies by coordinating with the various departments responsible for delivering results
· Develop an SEO strategy that brings high-quality organic traffic – Refining and Optimizing Content with continual Audits
· Create, Develop, and Update, website content using content management systems (WordPress & Elementor)
Project Manage by developing schedules/marketing calendars and track results across multiple front-facing client projects.
· Able to identify the needs of customers, partners, and advertisers to develop successful marketing programs.
· Strong written communication skills with emphasis on persuasive and technical writing.
· Experience working with email and marketing automation tools to drive performance through targeting, segmentation, and data.
· Strong understanding of search engine marketing.
· Ability to analyze and think strategically regarding market segments, targeting, and product positioning.
· Experience leading a small team in creating innovative online and offline campaigns.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or another related field.
· Experience in the IT field or retail fuels market. (Extremely preferred)
· Ability and experience to perform as an individual contributor
· Ability to lead and inspire a small marketing team.
· Experience in project management.
· Experience using CRMs and/or Content Management Systems. (HubSpot, Salesforce)
· Incredibly creative out-of-the box thinker who easily articulates to a variety of target audiences.
· Flexibility to change directions on activity focus depending on the client needs quickly and efficiently.
Equal Opportunity Employer
P97 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. P97 Networks, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The job skills required for Marketing Manager include Initiative, Digital Marketing, Presentation, B2B, Marketing Automation,and salesforce etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Marketing Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Marketing Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Marketing Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Marketing Manager for your reference.