WHO are we?
We are P.L. Marketing. We perform Retail Merchandising in your local area Kroger.
Since 1989, P.L. Marketing has assisted the sales and merchandising of Corporate Brand consumer products for the Kroger Company, the nation’s largest supermarket retailer. Additionally, we provide a multitude of merchandising and operational services for Kroger’s General Office, divisions, and stores, all while being employee-owned.
WHY and HOW would you benefit working with us??
The answer is simple.. YOU become an OWNER of the Company! Employee Stock Ownership Awarded every year.
- Competitive Pay
- Up to $1/hr. Quarterly Bonus
- Annual Merit Increase/Raises
- Flexible Schedules Mon-Fri
- NO Nights, NO Weekends, NO Holidays
- Paid Time Off (After 1 year)
- No Experience Required
- MUST be at least 18 years old
- EARLY Access to Earned WAGES
Learn more about this position by watching our video job description:
To complete section plan-o-gram work on a scheduled weekly basis in a grocery store environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Read and understand plan-o-grams
- Collect plan-o-grams, new item tags and new item product and prepare work area in order to complete section reset
- Break down sections in an orderly manner to allow customers to shop other sections in that aisle
- Re-position shelving and place product according to updated schematic
- Clean up work area
- Complete forms and report section completion to Kroger and immediate supervisors
- Can work independently with little supervision
- Be professional and helpful when dealing with customers
- Maintain good relationship with store management team and staff
- Comply with the guidelines established for KOMPASS employees, especially those regarding timeliness, productivity, teamwork, communication and clocking in/out guidelines
- Practice safe lifting
- During periods of reduced regular scheduled hours due to circumstances including but not limited to holidays or unforeseen urgent customer support needs, employees may be responsible for additional store support outside of their normal essential job functions
Must be able to perform essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read and understand plan-o-grams
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in the English language
- A smartphone with internet/data access is required. This position may require installation and utilization of an app on your smartphone to complete the requirements of the position. This may include, but is not limited to, requiring app permissions such as enabling location services, camera, and photo gallery access
- Must be able to provide personal tape measure and safety gloves to perform essential job functions
MINIMUM PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
Must be able to:
- remain standing for several hours at a time
- lift, push or pull 50 lbs. or more on a regular basis and occasionally up to 70 lbs.
- continuously reach up and bend down, kneel, squat, reach in all directions and have unlimited upper and lower body mobility
- lift and extend 30 lbs. above the head, sometimes repeatedly
- have unlimited manual dexterity
- tolerate exposure to extreme temperatures (0-90 degrees)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.50 - $13.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Retirement plan
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- What is your requested pay rate?
Work Location: In person