Role : IT Operations Analyst
Location : Irvine CA
Role : Full time
This is a permanent direct hire position with annual salary, benefits, vacation, potential bonus, etc.
This position is hybrid, 1-2 days a week onsite, the rest is remote work.
The IT Operations Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all incidents are identified, triaged, and resolved within SLA guidelines. Additionally, this position will be responsible for ensuring that all root-cause analysis is documented for high severity incidents and delivered to the respective Application owners. This position will interface with various operations teams to bring quickly and timely resolutions to incidents. Work is performed in a 24/7 operations environment. The successful candidate will have a technical background and be experienced with both planning and production support of Enterprise environments. The role will have visibility and influence over all IT projects and operations with a focus on production sustainment and incident management. Successful IT Operations Analyst will thrive on challenge, are calm under pressure, and can think on their feet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Typically has 3 years of tech industry and/or work experience in Customer Service, Incident and Problem Management functions.
- At least 2 years of experience providing operational support for large global companies.
- Facilitation of technical and application recovery bridges, documenting recovery timelines, and communicating with all levels of leadership.
- Experience with SDLC- varied life cycles like Waterfall, Iterative, V-Model, Agile (Scrum) models
- Understanding of datacenter operations and management.
- ITIL or similar framework experience a plus.
- Current with OS, hardware, communications equipment, and desktop technologies.
- Experience working with vendors in supporting hardware and software.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Desire to learn new skills, take on new tasks as needed, and work as part of a team.
- Strong communications skills, verbal, written, and presentation.
- Adept at MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio