You haven't searched anything yet.
Its an exciting time to be with Oregon Hot Tub. We are currently experiencing industry leading growth and expansion. Oregon Hot Tub is looking for additional team members to take us to the next level. The Sales Professional will be responsible for exceeding company set revenue goals and converting leads into deals. The person in this role will ensure an outstanding experience for all owners of our hot tubs, swim spas, saunas and other quality products.
A Sales Professional may work at any of our local showroom locations throughout the Portland Market based on needs of the business.
· Convert Leads into Deals while maintaining business relationships with our customers.
· Able to sell luxury product lines around the concept of Health and Relaxation.
· Create revenue growth within their location by following up with every lead in a timely manner and tracking progress per company guidelines. This involves multi-channel communication with customers (Phone/Text/Email/Social)
· Monitor performance of KPI’S in all aspects of the business and able to create strategy to remedy opportunities as they arise
· Ability to hold self to highest standard of professionalism and accountability around company policies and procedures
· Must be willing to follow all Operational and Sales Processes
· Merchandising, Cleaning, and Replenishing showroom as needed
· Must be willing to work a flexible retail work schedule and make site visits to customers’ homes when needed.
· Must be able and willing to work primarily inside and sometimes outside for work related events.
· Any other assigned tasks from leadership team
ATTRIBUTES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Customer Orientated (Potential and Existing) – Asks questions and listens well to provide the best product fit, based on their needs. Possess the ability to effectively communicate with potential and existing customers. Quick to respond to calls or e-mail inquiries and has excellent follow-up, timing response to leads
· Attention to Detail and Result Driven – Motivated to exceed performance goals for self and dealership. Able to track personal progress to achieve goals. Able to review and ensure a flawless experience for our customers from a planning perspective by following protocol.
· Entrepreneurial Minded – Seeks opportunities and potential, and believes in themselves so strongly they are able to overlook the obstacles. Willing to work hard to get the job done, regardless the level of convenience.
· Teamwork – The ability and desire to work within a group to drive success and achieve common goals.
· 5-10 years of Higher Priced Selling Experience ($10k items)
· Has to want/need a Six Figure Salary and willing to put in the work to make it happen
· Personal Drive and Accountability to Results
· Must have an attention for detail and demonstrate a willingness to adapt to new techniques
· Must have experience with Financing and Payment Plans
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
· Experience with lead management systems is a plus
· Be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and some holidays
· Be dependable, self-motivated, and solution driven
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a competitive environment
· Ability to build a strong team environment
· Customer service skills required
· Base Salary LUCRATIVE bonus/commission potential
· Medical/Dental/Vision/401k with matching
· Paid Time Off and Sick Time
· Employee Discounts
· Advancement Opportunities
· Making a difference in our customers lives
· Must be physically able to lift and carry at least 10 lbs. when needed
· Must own and operate a smart phone
· Must have reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location