Onsight Healthcare provides our healthcare partners with comprehensive valet, healthcare, and customer service solutions that focus on patient care. Our business is not just delivering creative multi-service solutions but building dynamic teams that function as an extension of our client’s healthcare facility.
As a Valet Attendant, you are the first and last person patients and guests see during their hospital visit, which allows you to make a positive first and last impression. In this role, you will welcome the patients and guests and park and retrieve their vehicles. Alongside your fellow team members, you will help elevate the patient experience- this is where our #hellohumankindess culture shines!
- Bryan Health in Lincoln, NE
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday (Shifts vary)
- Greet and welcome patients and guests to the hospital/healthcare facility
- Assist patients and guests by opening doors, handling luggage, and assisting with entering or exiting the hospital/ healthcare facility
- Park and retrieve guests' vehicles in predetermined areas within the parking lot, following driving best practices and obeying traffic laws
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor with all patients, guests, and team members
- Answer patients' or guests' questions regarding medical offices or department locations within the hospital/ healthcare facility
What's in it for you?
- $12.00/hour (plus cash tips daily, paid lunch breaks, and paid breaks)
- $250 sign-on bonus!
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Annual Merit-Based Pay Raises
- Referral Program
- Available benefits for Full-time shifts only! (35 hours per week)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- Discounts and Perks through LifeMart
- Possesses a valid, in-state driver's license for a minimum of 3 years
- Ability to effectively build relationships with patients, guests, and team members
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to work in a stationary position for hours at a time in an outdoor environment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Pre-employment drug test
- Flu Vaccine
Onsight Healthcare is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By applying to this position, you are opting-in to SMS messages. We do not sell phone numbers to third parties. SMS is only used for Onsight Healthcare application purposes. If you wish to opt-out, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The job skills required for VALET ATTENDANT include Customer Service, background check, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a VALET ATTENDANT.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by VALET ATTENDANT.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Customer Service
Full Time | Part Time
For the skill of background check
The following is the career advancement route for VALET ATTENDANT positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a VALET ATTENDANT,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Cafeteria Manager that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
VALET ATTENDANT. You can explore the career advancement for a VALET ATTENDANT below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.