The OneTrust Talent Acquisition team has one of the most amazing and important responsibilities: to find and hire great people to help OneTrust remain the world’s fastest growing software company that operationalizes trust. Recruiters at OneTrust are champions of our unique culture, true business partners to the teams we support, and care about creating an inclusive and diverse company that reflect the communities we are in.
We're looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and innovative Director of Talent Acquisition to lead our AMER recruiting team. This role will play a pivotal part in scaling our growing departments across the entire Americas region – you will be developing and executing recruiting strategy to attract the best talent at all levels. You will work closely with our C-Suite leadership team, while also managing a team of recruiters.
- Drive long term talent acquisition strategy by partnering with hiring leaders and cross-functional stakeholders on org design, headcount planning, and location strategy.
- Inspire, coach, and lead our recruiting teams by role modeling our values, creating excitement and energy while maintaining clear focus on our goals, and enabling career development for recruiters.
- Provides close business partnership with all departments (including Sales, R&D, Customer Experience, G&A, etc.) through effective and clear communication of OneTrust’s talent strategy – this includes consistently aligning and remaining agile to help add value for our most critical talent and company goals.
- Foster a talent acquisition culture of accountability, professional development, high performance, and a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of talent acquisition experience, and 5 years of experience managing teams of high performing recruiters
- Experience growing a talent acquisition team in a rapidly growing company - experienced in hyper-growth, high pressure, high visibility and turnaround situations
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiating skills to quickly establish rapport and credibility at all levels within an organization, including the C-level
- Experience creating, maintaining, and presenting recruiting performance metrics across all levels of an organization
- Ability to work well individually and within a cross functional team and demonstrated experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- A talent acquisition thought leader, with demonstrated success in globally matrixed environments
- Multi-dimensional in depth of experiences emphasizing knowledge and best practices for Sales and other GTM functions, as well as R&D and technical functions
- Mature in your understanding of resource planning for the varied cycles of recruiting that swing from surges in volume to more measured hiring volumes and the implications on permanent staffing, staff augmentation and agency utilization
- Experienced and purposeful regarding your approach to ensuring diverse talent in the organizations that you serve
- Capable of assessing needs, influencing, collaborating, and delivering at all levels in the organization including the C-level
- A developer of talent who utilizes your coaching skills to bring out the best in your team
- Someone who develops trust and models open, candid, respectful communication and collaborative teamwork
- Capable of maintaining a high level of energy, enthusiasm, engagement and commitment to action
- Able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize your workload
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Meticulous and pride yourself with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Executive Recruiting in order to help OneTrust build an internal Executive Recruiting model for all but the most senior searches.
Check out the following to learn more about this role:
- What is OneTrust? (Video)
- Working at OneTrust (Video)
- Your Ultimate Guide to Careers at OneTrust (Blog)
- @LifeatOneTrust on Instagram
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.