The Changeover Crew staff member is an on call, per event employee who will work in the areas of room sets and arena conversions at the Greenville Convention Center.
- Must be able to work in a manner that is safe and effective.
- Reliable transportation and current contact information are required.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. or more on a regular basis.
- Set-up and tear down including: risers, staging, basketball floor, chairs, tables, pipe and drape and other items as needed for events at the facility.
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Experience in public facility highly preferred.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including long hours, overnight, weekends and holidays.
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada. We highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.