Provide on-time delivery of Nucor Harris Rebar products to customers.
• Must adhere to Nucor Harris Rebar’s safety programs and standards.
• Demonstrate conduct consistent with Nucor Harris Rebar’s vision and values.
• Drive a tractor trailer and/or straight truck to make on-time deliveries of rebar and related products to customers.
• Load and unload materials.
• Adhere to safe driving regulations.
• Maintain orderly paperwork.
• Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• Valid CDL Class A license
• High school diploma or GED
• Knowledge of DOT regulations
• Safe driving record
• Forklift driving experience a plus
• Excellent customer service
• Frequent overtime may be required during peak seasons
• When not making deliveries, may be required to work in the warehouse loading and unloading materials using forklifts, overhead cranes, etc.
• Must be able to sit (driving) for long periods of time and climb onto trailers to secure loads, tie/untie product, etc.
• Heavy lifting of materials is required.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, Nucor Harris Rebar offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short-Term Disability; Long-Term Disability; Life Insurance; Vacation Days; Holidays; 401K; Nucor stock purchase program; and a Tuition Scholarship Program for children of employees.
The job skills required for CDL Driver include Dedication, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a CDL Driver.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by CDL Driver.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for CDL Driver positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a CDL Driver,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Truck Driver Supervisor I that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
CDL Driver. You can explore the career advancement for a CDL Driver below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.