Ability to develop frontend features that are simple to use for the user following the principle of “Don’t make me think.”
• Ability to work with UI/UX designers to create usable and functional features.
• Ability to develop pixel perfect UI/UX based on UI mockups and UX prototypes.
• Specialist in React.js (hooks, context, state management, component architecture, and a deep understanding of React’s render logic and component life cycle).
• React Router
• Ability to create/manipulate SVG graphics at the code level to develop both icons and graphical representations for analytics.
• Understanding of frontend tooling, bundlers, and compilers (currently we use Vite.js but should also have an understanding of the fundamentals of Babel and Webpack and similar technologies)
• Chrome Extensions
• Good communication skills to coordinate with other engineers and stakeholders.
• Ability to write clean, DRY, and extensible code.
The job skills required for UI Developer include UX, UI, CSS, HTML, Communication Skills, ReACT etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an UI Developer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by UI Developer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.