You haven't searched anything yet.
Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator is a position that provides administrative support to the Human Resources department for a variety of tasks, particularly in the areas of recruiting/onboarding, employee separations, and benefits. This position works closely with the HR Specialist and reports to the Director of Human Resources.
The firm has one available position in either Atlanta, GA, Dover, OH, or Portland, OR.
· Assist with the hiring process for new employees which includes confirming offer details, preparing offer letters and employment agreements, and initiating candidate background checks
· Ensure new hire technical set-up, review new hire paperwork for accuracy/completion and confirm employment eligibility using E-Verify; assist with other on-boarding activities as needed
· Answer general questions about benefits from employees and candidates as needed and may assist in approving benefit enrollments within the HRIS system
· Perform New Employee Orientation with HR Specialist
· Assist in coordinating the employee off-boarding process, such sending as last day e-mail instructions and submitting notifications of separation to IT
· Create and maintain employee personnel files
· Prepare compliance notices to employees as needed (Summary Annual Report, EITC, etc.)
· Update and maintain a variety of human resources and other company systems
· Assist as needed with data preparation forbi-annual performance check-in process
· Research topics for identified human resources trainings
· Assist with other projects or tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Complete work accurately with strong attention to details
· Strong customer service orientation for both internal and external clients
· Ability to effectively prioritize assigned workload and meet established deadlines, strong awareness for time sensitive tasks
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive work-related information
· Strong computer skills, including solid skill in the Microsoft Office suite; familiarity with HR software programs is a plus (Paychex Flex, Taleo, and Benetrac)
High school diploma plus 1-2 years of work experience either in human resources, an office environment, or in a customer service position, and/or appropriate balance of education and work experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Why work with us?
Our firm is committed to providing our people with opportunities to excel professionally. We believe in the importance of a welcoming work culture and quality work-life integration to support our staff as we grow together.
We’re leading the way to a better future of work culture.
The benefits of joining our team
Get to know us better!
Hello! We’re Novogradac & Company LLP, a national certified public accounting and consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco. Founded in 1989, the allied group of Novogradac companies has grown to more than 800 employees and partners with more than 25 offices throughout the country.
Novogradac & Company LLP is one of the nation’s top 40 certified public accounting and consulting firms and is a recognized leader in real estate and community development. Novogradac provides publicly and privately held national enterprises with a full spectrum of audit, tax, valuation, expert witness and litigation support, property compliance and general consulting services and works extensively in the affordable housing, community development, historic preservation and renewable energy fields.
Ready to learn more?
To be considered for this position, interested candidates MUST apply via our company website:http://careers.novoco.com/
Novogradac & Company LLP offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k).
Novogradac and Company LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Novogradac’s culture is centered on education, acceptance, innovation and opportunity. We value diversity and respect the different perspectives that each of our employees bring to Novogradac no matter their age, race, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive workplace for our entire workforce.
By submitting an application with us, you are providing Novogradac with personal information. More information on how we use your personal information may be found in our Privacy Notice at Collection.
The job skills required for Human Resources Coordinator include Onboarding, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, background check, Written Communication, Confidentiality, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Human Resources Coordinator. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Human Resources Coordinator. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Human Resources Coordinator positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Human Resources Coordinator, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Human Resources Generalist III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Human Resources Coordinator. You can explore the career advancement for a Human Resources Coordinator below and select your interested title to get hiring information.