If you have a good attitude, like working with people and are ready to work hard, you have come to the right place. Nouria Energy is committed to hiring quality people and taking good care of them so they will take good care of our customers. Customers visit our stores for much more than a good value on gasoline and products, they come for the value of a warm smile and courteous welcome.
The Food Service Manager is responsible for maximizing the Store's Food Service sales, delivering, and inspiring excellent customer service, maintaining our quality and safety standards, effectively managing inventory, and controlling cost. The ability and desire to build and motivate a high performing team is also required.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
Workforce Management and Development
- Responsible for the daily operation of all Food Service Areas, including, Made to Order Food, Commissary Food, Bakery, and Dispensed Beverage (coffee, fountain, & slush), including self-service, Full-service.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback.
- Ensure compliance with our food safety standards.
- Control operational costs effectively moderate waste and lost sales.
- Order and maintain proper inventory levels for goods, supplies, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Enforce all company procedures and protocols.
- Other Store tasks as assigned by Store Manager.
- Provide the best customer experience to every customer
- Greet every customer with a smile and sincere greeting
- Suggest possible purchases to the customers and promote specials
- Assume full responsibility for the execution of Nouria's customer service program at the site level
Safety & Station Appearance
- Responsible for doing what is necessary to minimize the safety risks to employees, customers, and suppliers. Assure that all site employees are adequately trained on safety policies and procedures and maintains adequate controls to verify compliance to these
- Assure all environmental and hazardous material regulations are strictly enforced
- Maintain safety and security of the store and document any accidents or incidents that occur
- Manage the maintenance of the customer environment inside and around the perimeter of the store
- Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently
- Promptly Report and investigate workplace accidents, injuries, incidents, or illnesses involving employees within the location
- Complete the new employee safety orientation procedure with all new or transferred employees working at the store
- Regularly inspect stores in your area of responsibility for workplace hazards and initiate corrective action immediately
- Encourage employees to report unsafe conditions or work practices and initiate corrective action
- Promote a quick return to work for employees under your supervision
- SERV Safe Certification
- Proven service experience as a shift lead in a food/beverage
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Ability to troubleshoot minor problems.
- Ensures physical maintenance, safety, cleanliness, and attractiveness of all store facilities
- Performs other related duties as required
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times
- Must be able to traverse and access all areas of the store
- Prolonged periods of standing
Sign on Bonus:
Must be employed to receive the payout
$1000 Bonus- Paid $250 after 30 days,
$250 after 90 days and $500 after 180
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Falmouth, ME: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- State Drivers License (Required)
Work Location: In person