~~Looking for a Office Manager who is highly motivated with previous experience.
Responsible for the organization and co-ordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assigning and supervising clerical, secretarial, and administrative tasks and responsibilities among the office staff.
· Evaluating and managing staff performance, recruiting and selecting office staff.
· Coordinating office staff activities and allocating resources to ensure maximal efficiency and to enable task execution.
· Providing on the job role training, organizing training and orientation of new office members.
· Monitoring and establishing procedures for office record keeping and ensure the confidentiality and security of data.
· Designing and implementing filing systems to ensure that filing systems are correctly maintained.
· Preparing operational schedules and reports to ensure maximal efficiency.
· Designing and implementing office procedures and policies.
· Analyzing, monitoring internal processes, monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory.
· Preparing time sheets, controlling correspondences, and updating organizational memberships.
· Reviewing and approving office supply acquisitions, handling customer complaints and inquiries.
· Executing policy and procedural changes to develop and improve operational efficiency.
· Maintaining a safe working environment, coaching, disciplining staff and managing internal staff relations.
· Liaising with other groups, agencies, and organizations.
· Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department.
· Participates in all available training programs
· Must have a working knowledge and understanding of the Job Safety Analysis pertaining to this position and positions this individual supervises.
· Must have a working knowledge and understanding of the company’s safety policy.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED). Two to three years related experience. Professional appearance. Computer knowledge preferred.
Full Benefits package available 1st of the following month.
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com
The job skills required for Office Manager - Bismarck, ND include Confidentiality, Coaching, Organizing, Supervising etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Office Manager - Bismarck, ND. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Office Manager - Bismarck, ND. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.