Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT; Hoboken, NJ; Atlanta, GA; Richardson, TX (Office based, hybrid work schedule)
Are you a storyteller with a little flair for drama and the technical chops to understand the unique customer value our cloud platform provides? Do you have a deep understanding of cloud services, communications protocols, and architecture components? Are you a role up your sleeves team player? If you are all that and “self-driven go-getter” is your middle name, then get ready to put your customer and technical prowess into play! Product marketing is critical in shaping an understanding of what we do, and why. As a product marketing manager, you understand our customers, our community, the problems they face, and how we can solve those for them. You form the core of that critical message for customers and sales with activities designed to increase sales growth including go-to-market planning and execution; product launch; internal and external communications, including product-related thought leadership; integrated campaign execution; and sales team enablement to support the buyer journey.
You will work closely with our marketing, engineering, product, and sales teams and will be responsible for product marketing content and representing NICE CXone, with a specific focus on voice as a service, cloud innovation and foundation and CRM integrations, serving as a subject matter expert for customer and prospect engagements. As owner of the messaging for the foundational elements of the CXone platform, you will need to translate highly technical API’s, infrastructure, products, features, and functionality into key market messages to drive revenue.As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Translate technical products, key features and functionality into key market messages
- Maintain overall responsibility for our NICE CXone Open Cloud Foundation product marketing plans and communications strategy
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and other marketing and sales assets
- Monitor and analyze customer needs and technology trends
- Interact across Marketing on integrated campaign activities, provide input as subject matter expert
- Drive all marketing-related product launch and software release activities for assigned product(s)
- Lead and facilitate product positioning trainings for Sales, Service, and Support teams
- Produce customer-facing product demos, video, webinars, and other content to increase product adoption and use
- Clearly communicate product, pricing, packaging and promotion updates to internal audiences
- Align sales tools and the ideal sales process to the typical buying process
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE CXone policies and procedures at all times
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE CXone
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Master’s Degree Business or Marketing preferred.
- 4 years experience in software product marketing required.
- Highly technical with an understanding of contact center, cloud infrastructure, voice services and CRM platforms.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in positioning, packaging and sales enablement required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and effective presentation capabilities.
- Ability to work cross functionally with peer group and management in order to achieve goals
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills
- Experience in contact center market or related industry is preferred.
- Experience with CCaaS, Voice Services, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, SDK's and API's.
- Experience in marketing SaaS solutions is a plus.
ABOUT NICE CXone: NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.