At Nespresso we place people and specialty coffee at the heart of what we do. As part of our team, you'll be empowered to inspire, care, act, and innovate to reach your full potential and reimagine what coffee can be. We're committed to delivering an exceptional coffee experience that elevates our community, suppliers, farmers, and each other, channeling our growth-minded spirit to set new standards in global coffee culture. Quality, sustainability, diversity and inclusion are core to who we are and critical to our vision of driving positive change. Throughout our factories, boutiques, and office locations, Nespresso careers are brimming with first-rate opportunities to push the boundaries of coffee exploration.
The Trade Operations Specialist will develop, lead and manage trade operations processes and policies that enable flawless brand activations in trade aligned with the Nespresso and Retailer strategies. This role will also drive operation efficiency and optimization aligned with trade marketing and merchandising investment strategy. This is a hybrid-based work opportunity.Key Responsibilities:
- Drive operational efficiency and optimization aligned with Trade Marketing and Merchandising investment strategy.
- Support the B2C Trade Team to drive acquisition (machine sellout) and conversion through brand merchandising, demo and shopper marketing strategy.
- Lead and manage relationships 3rd party agencies (where applicable).
- Develop and manage Trade Operations Processes and Policies and ensure policies and procedures are up to date and cascaded properly to Trade teams in line with NCE.
- Manage tools (examples: Trade Promotion Calendar, Guidebooks, Playbooks, Nessoft promo codes and internal coordination, Trade Acquisition Platform) and assets (decks, calendars, sell-sheets, Sharepoint).
- Partner with Nespresso Legal Counsel, Nestle Legal team, Procurement and Finance to ensure compliance.
- Develop and optimize POSM inventory management and repair processes.
- Define and manage Merchandising Guidebook and flawless implementation in Trade.
- Support management of Demo and Merchandising programs.
- Manage Mystery Shopper program with Subject Matter Expert, Training and HQ and develop actionable plan to drive continuous improvement of customer experience in-store and on-line
- Act as project manager (lead if applicable) for Trade for new tools and programs implementation (led by HQ, Marketing, Business Acquisition) such as but limited to Online Promotion Redemption (OPR), Pop Up Program in Trade, Trade Promotion Management system (if applicable).
- Define and lead 'win set' management in Trade including BCP.
- Ensure flawless communication within Trade team and other internal teams including Omni as well as Machine Partner and (if applicable) 3rd party agencies that includes new machines and coffee launches, promotions (including Promotion Terms & Conditions), campaigns in Trade with appropriate internal communication (liaising between Trade Marketing, Marketing, Retail, Sales Team, and Machine Partners).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or in a related field required.
- 5 years of experience working in a business related field (Shopper or Retail Marketing) preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in InDesign and Adobe Illustrator required.
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM systems) and working with luxury retail brands preferred.
- Must have strong organizational, communication (oral and written) and teamwork skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize business needs.
- Must have excellent stakeholder management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
Nestlé Nespresso USA is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.