Warehouse Associate Lead - Weekend Shift - 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
We are seeking dedicated team members for our essential operations to join our warehouse team! Neovia Logistics Services is working to find the best candidates.
For over 20 years, Neovia has partnered with leading automotive, industrial, aerospace, and technology companies to solve complex logistical challenges. We work behind the scenes with some of the most recognizable brands in the world to manage, grow, and transform their supply chain operations.
As part of the Neovia team, the work you do keeps vehicles on the road, helps industrial leaders operate safely, and supplies essential businesses in our communities with the goods we all need every day. Grow your career doing work that matters as a crucial member of our safe, organized, and supportive team of professionals.
Neovia is Growing, Come Join our Team and Build a Career! Check out our wages, incentives, and growth opportunities.
Warehouse Associate Lead is an essential position for Neovia warehouse operations. Demonstrates and leads with a sound knowledge of logistics and supply chain, material management, and distribution/transportation processes and policies to meet the business requirements.
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating over 100 facilities in 20-plus countries across six continents. Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace, and technology sectors.
- Pay starts at $23.25/hr.
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Telemedicine and wellness programs
- 401k, life insurance, disability, and EAP
- Opportunities and training to grow your career with Neovia
- Logistics and supply chain, material management, and distribution/transportation to meet the business requirements with minimum delay
- Demonstrate and lead the use of equipment for weighing, banding, wrapping, and packaging
- Demonstrate and lead the safe operation of motorized equipment
- Occasionally assist with clerical and documentation duties
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Logistics experience preferred
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
- Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from the floor.
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Neovia Logistics considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.
About Neovia Logistics:
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating over 100 facilities in 20-plus countries across six continents. For over 30 years, Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for, leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace, and technology sectors.