Job Title: Manpower Analyst
Job Location: Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
Security Clearance: Active SECRET
Position: Full Time
Travel: My require up to 5%
You must have an active Secret clearance to apply.
- Coordinate, track, and oversee Government Manpower activities.
- Establishes the Manpower data collection guidelines.
- Oversees routine data updates by Project Offices and HQ staff.
- Assists subordinate offices with answering questions or resolving issues regarding Manpower data updates.
- Maintains and provides access to the Manpower data SharePoint site.
- Submits updates to the Manpower data SharePoint site.
- Coordinates with the G-8 to resolve issues.
- Provides manpower advice in the conduct of organizational review and manpower
- Utilizes inputs to determine manpower requirements and creates and staffs the organization's manpower
- Receives and disseminates manpower allocation, including the coordination of the initial and final numbers.
- Conducts studies and analysis of organizational structures and functions in connection with proposals for reorganizations, organizational realignments, and restructuring.
- Understand and correctly instructs the use of Operation and Maintenance, Army (OMA) appropriation funds for associated Manpower
- Must have at least 3 years of experience supporting Manpower requirements in a Government Acquisition Office.
- Must have exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Must have demonstrated experience working individually as well as organizing and facilitating working groups.
- Must have experience preparing detailed written reports and briefings suitable for presentation to senior-level military and corporate leadership, as well as presenting material orally.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must have experience and familiarity with OMA appropriation funds.
- Must have Headquarters Staff or Project/Product Management Office or very related experience.
- Must understand and correctly manage TDA for core civilian and FMS.
- Active SECRET Security Clearance.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors and 10 years
- Masters and 8 years
Navigator is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.