You haven't searched anything yet.
WHO WE ARE
We are Natural Life; we thrive on bringing communities access to all natural health solutions through the best quality plant based wellness products. We are on the cutting edge of the holistic products industry, including items like CBD, Kava, Mushrooms, and Kratom. Our story starts in Tallahassee, Florida – founded by a Florida State Graduate and our business is rooted in an understanding of how natural elements can help conquer health challenges. We offer the largest selection of all-natural health and wellness. We thrive on our legacy of a family culture and helping others live a better quality of life.
OUR CORE VALUES
· Transparency – We value open communication and share honest feedback with customers and each other.
· Consistency – We provide our teams with education, training, and support to provide
customers with reliable recommendations.
· Connection – We are a high-energy and ambitious team that thrives on building
· Growth – We proudly celebrate an environment where individuality is embraced, equal opportunities thrive, and everyone is empowered to reach their greatest potential.
· Acceptance - We welcome anyone and everyone into our family and work together as one team.
· Wellness – We believe our customer’s experience should be informative and beneficial and we strive to ensure this by our commitment to the pursuit of excellence and ongoing professional development.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
A Natural Life team member’s responsibilities revolve around customer service, store maintenance and back office tasks. Some of the store manager duties will include:
· The Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of management throughout the store.
· Ensuring efficient operational standards within the store.
· Upholding customer service standards.
· Providing transparent and well-informed knowledge about CBD, Kratom, and Kava products backed up by training.
· Timely restocking of inventory.
· Timely completion of daily and weekly tasks.
· Receiving inventory.
· Cleaning the store throughout the shift.
· Appropriately completing open and closing routines.
· Communicating in a timely manner.
· Upholding the company core values by being respectful, responsible, and timely
· Ongoing regular local marketing efforts
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU
· Candidates must possess at least a high school diploma
· At least ~6 months of prior retail management experience
· Prior knowledge about the merchandise is a major plus
· Are a quick learner with an innovative, open-minded attitude
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
· Starting pay is $17hr with YEARLY BONUSES and opportunities for increases.
· BONUS INCENTIVES based on store performance.
Are you ready to join a booming industry and a rapidly-growing company, while making a big impact? We welcome you to APPLY NOW!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person