Who You Are:
You are a proven leader who treats sales operations as a science. You value automation and end-user experience for employees and clients alike. You take pride in helping individual sellers, and the entire team, to hit their goals.
- You have a keen attention to detail and follow the rule of “measure twice, cut once.”
- You enjoy collaborating with a variety of people, but are equally comfortable working by yourself on technically challenging projects.
- You learn best by getting your hands dirty.
- You are curious about the mechanics of whatever you encounter.
- You can translate difficult ideas into layman’s terms.
- You are an effective and persuasive communicator.
About The Role:
You will support the Chief Revenue Officer, and work closely with other leaders in the Revenue Org, such as Sales Coaches, Marketing, Engineering, and Project Management. You will focus on improving the efficiency of the Revenue Org through process, platforms, data, and communication. You will manage several established programs (e.g. Referrals), and play a key role in developing or improving others (e.g. Onboarding). In addition to collaborating with other leaders, you will proactively seek out new projects.
First and foremost, you are an advocate for the revenue org. You will regularly meet with stakeholders to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop the Sales Operations department through coaching and mentorship
- Revenue Platforms
- Strategy and roadmap; research new tools
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage integrations between platforms
- Salesforce co-administration (shared with the company’s Salesforce Admin)
- Design and operationalize revenue org strategy
- Optimize communication channels, handoffs, and alerts/notifications
- Program Management
- Commission plans and calculations
- New hire onboarding/training
- Referral partners
- Forecast & quotas
- KPI/analysis (e.g. ramp time for reps/clients)
- Complete ongoing security awareness training and comply with company policies to the requirements section
- Identify and escalate security risks to the appropriate Executive Leadership Team member and actively contribute to remediation efforts
- Any other assigned duties and tasks as required
Desired skills and experience:
- 7 years of experience
- Advanced Excel and logical reasoning skills
- Advanced Salesforce Admin
- Lightning experience
- Working knowledge of all “clicks not code” functionality
- Experience leading a sales ops department and directly managing people
- Experience at a VAR, OEM, distributor, or other field in the IT industry
- Experience implementing and/or administering a CPQ platform
- Experience working with an IPaaS platform
Must be based in the United States.
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- We Before Me: We demonstrate empathy through our actions and solicit diverse voices and opinions. We put ourselves in each other’s shoes, readily admit our mistakes, and generously share our time and knowledge.
- Dare To Be Great: We are big-picture thinkers who focus on solutions to problems. We solicit and offer actionable feedback to others without hesitation. We embrace opportunities to improve ourselves, our teams, and our work. We aim to be the best of the best.
- Own It: We set clear expectations, communicate proactively, and follow through on our commitments. We take pride in the experiences we create and the outcomes we deliver. We are personally invested in the success of our team and our clients. We iterate to deliver ever better results.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- 100% employer covered individual & family health insurance plans provided
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Team-building events
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the NYC Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range in New York City for this position is $90,000 - $150,000 plus opportunities for profit-sharing bonus and/or commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.