You haven't searched anything yet.
Who We Are:
Modula is the leading US manufacturer of vertical lift modules (VLM) and automated storage and retrieval systems. Modula US has Manufacturing plants in Dayton, OH and Lewiston, ME, and remote locations throughout the US. Our corporate global headquarters is in Italy with many locations around the globe. Modula’s goal is to be an exceptional workplace admired for growing and developing talented employees and leaders, building innovative products through the development of a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
Modula’s Values: We are culture and value driven; regardless of position and title we are all in all the time.
· Passion- Proud of our work/Modula, love what you do, positive energy, go the extra mile, engaging
· Pursuit of Excellence- Continuous improvement, committed, attention to detail
· Accountability- Lead by example, follow through, integrity, create trust with team & customers
· Agility- Flexible & adaptable, embrace change, ability to multi-task, sense of urgency
· Teamwork- Proactive & effective communication, respect, humility, curious, openminded, diversity
Basic Functions and Scope of Job:
The purpose of the Administrative Support position is to provide administrative support to the Service department including Aftersales and Training.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities- Primary
· Prepare quotations for spare parts, training, preventive & corrective maintenance
· Process Spare Parts and Service requests’ PO in SAP
· Handle Warranty orders requested by the Service Dept
· Prepare Free Supply when needed in SAP
· Follow up on Spare Parts stock/availability with The Planning Dept. or Engineering
· Support the Remote call center customer management
· Respond to customers’ requests for information, service, and parts identification
· Link Sales Orders and if apply, create activities in CRM (Customer relationship management)
· Support the invoicing process by sending POs, quotes, and sales order confirmation to Finance
· Ensure the RMA (return of material) and Quote log is up to date
· Maintain a proper and positive communication with customers
· Keep an open communication with the Logistic Dept to ensure orders are being shipped on time
· Work closely with the Part Specialist to identify parts/kits requested by a customer
· Performs other duties as needed/assigned
Please note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice. It is expected that this role will perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
This role is pivotal in supporting customer service efforts. The individual in this position must have integrity, resourcefulness, and professionalism in working with colleagues and clients. Relationship building, client service, and the ability to follow up in a timely manner are critical for success. The ideal candidate will have relative experience, excellent communication and leadership skills, and mechanical/electrical aptitude.
· Minimum of two years of experience in cross-functional administration activities.
· Minimum education of a high school diploma required; vocational school diploma or higher in related field is preferred; knowledge and understanding of costing, margin, markup, and profit preferred.
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency in current versions of MS Office is required; experience with SAP ERP a plus.
· Keen attention to detail and accuracy including planning, prioritizing, and organizing.
· Must speak clearly and always demonstrate a professional attitude.
· Strong written communication skills
· Problem solving skills is a must
· Adaptable to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, dealing with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Work Environment (Position / % of time per day or frequency):
Walking / 10%
Standing / 10%
Sitting / 80%
Twisting, turning, and Squatting & Lifting up to 5lbs / 30%
San Francisco, CA
The job skills required for Administrative Support include Customer Service, Administrative Support, Attention to Detail, Written Communication, Planning, Problem Solving, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Administrative Support. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Administrative Support. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Administrative Support positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Administrative Support, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Administrative Assistant III that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Administrative Support. You can explore the career advancement for an Administrative Support below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming an Administrative Support, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Administrative Support for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Administrative Support job description and responsibilities
Administrative Support develops and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
03/01/2022: Denver, CO
Administrative support provide supports to team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
02/21/2022: Parkersburg, WV
Administrative support may support an entire workplace and should be able to correspond with coworkers and managers regularly.
12/19/2021: Greenville, MS
Administrative support typically have full to-do lists and must be able to effectively manage their time to finish their duties by a set deadline.
02/11/2022: Utica, NY
Administrative Support usually review records or reports pertaining to activities like production, payroll,shipping details, monitor work activities and evaluate performance.
02/20/2022: Rapid City, SD
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Administrative Support jobs
Administrative support provides support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
01/22/2022: Concord, NH
Some administrative support may be required to have vast professional knowledge as their duties are more specialized than the others.
01/01/2022: Cincinnati, OH
Administrative Supports who graduated from college usually earn either Business degrees or Psychology degrees.
01/21/2022: Norwich, CT
Administrative Support requires strong organizational skills to juggle many tasks.
02/23/2022: Bismarck, ND
No office can function without the help of Administrative Support because they are the oil which helps the machine run as efficiently as possible.
12/29/2021: Long Beach, CA
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Administrative Support.