MobilityWorks serves the disabled community with wheelchair-accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they desire. Keep reading to see how you can join the team leading this effort!
MobilityWorks is seeking an outgoing, energetic Technician . We provide a great work-life balance with regular business hours so you can be home spending time with family or doing what you love most! BE THERE- MobilityWorks believes that every team member is an important part of the MobilityWorks team, and we value the skills, efforts, and contributions made by each member of our team. We believe in our mission and make every effort to live our core values.
What you get to accomplish:
- Complete mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance of vehicles. Read and complete tasks as communicated through written service orders.
- Install adaptive equipment into vehicles as assigned.
- Maintain and repair equipment and adaptations that have been previously installed.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure the quality of installations and repairs.
- Troubleshoot and identify problems with equipment and/or adaptations.
- Ensure a high level of quality in adherence to company standards.
- Complete all jobs within acceptable time limits.
- Maintain all licenses and certifications required to perform assigned duties.
What you should possess:
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience,
- Experience working with hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Welding experience and custom fabrication experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience are required.
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance – Hours of operation 8-5, Monday through Friday, no late nights! No weekends!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility Time.
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company match.
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered environment.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
We embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in YOU!