Paralegal/Legal Secretary needed for fast-paced, growing insurance defense firm in Novi, MI. The office is a combination of young and experienced attorneys.
Hours per week: 40, full-time with benefits
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Prepare and Answer Written Discovery
· Review of Claim Files
· Compose various legal documents
· E-file pleadings
· Review and prioritize incoming mail
· Assist Attorneys in Conducting and Completing Discovery
Qualifications and Skills:
· Organization skills
· Ability to prioritize
· Ability to multi-task
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and cooperatively
· Two or more years paralegal experience in insurance defense and/or successful completion of a paralegal certificate program
Rate of Pay: Based upon experience
The job skills required for Paralegal include Legal documents, Attention to Detail etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Paralegal. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Paralegal. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Paralegal, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Paralegal for your reference.