For nearly two decades, Millennium Corporation has been operating on the leading edge of cybersecurity. Our elite team of more than 400 experts has an unparalleled record of performance supporting Red Team Operations, Defensive Cyber Operations, Software Engineering, and Technical Engineering. With the largest contingent of contracted Red Team operators in the DoD, we provide an unmatched level of threat intelligence and battle-tested experience for customers in both the DoD and federal civilian markets.
What We Believe
We believe that diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. At Millennium Corporation, we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and different points of view. We strongly believe that diversity drives innovation, and we are building a culture where differences are valued. We are always growing our programs and we offer tools to help our employees grow and manage their careers.
Millennium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Millennium promotes affirmative action for women, minorities, disabled persons, LGBTQ and veterans.
Millennium Corporation is hiring a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to work in Charleston, SC. Candidate must have an active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Design, integrate and configure cyber security and network monitoring tools
- Identify system security requirements for external and internal facing web applications, networks, operating systems and cloud environment
- Ensure the secure design, architecture, installation, configuration, hardening, and remediation for software applications to protect Agencies' sensitive information
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach
- Advocate for technology insertion, that improves current inefficiencies
- Support clients with data protection and overarching cloud capabilities
- Implement core and cloud infrastructure security to manage risks and exposure
- Perform cyber reconnaissance to illuminate a potential attack surface area
- Provide threat and vulnerability management to federal clients and teams
- Analyze tactical network architectures and topologies to assess security risks
- Interface with the client and work with a team of about 3-5 practitioners in conducting assessments and executing follow on actions
- Understanding Zero Trust Network Access cybersecurity initiatives including the development and documentation of reference architectures and lab demonstrations including Secure Access Services Edge and Mobile Device Management
- Candidate must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of directly related experience or Master’s degree and 8 years of experience; will consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Hands on experience with common, enterprise grade network security & SIEM technologies such as Zscaler, Palo Alto, Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, Splunk, ELK etc.
- Experience incorporating core technologies
- Familiarity with federal government environments and standards
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following vendors: Zscaler, Netskope, Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, MobileIron, AirWatch Microsoft, Stealth, Illumio, Viptela, Velocloud, 128Technologies
- Cloud expertise including AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows OS and REST APIs
- Ability to setup Windows and Linux VMs and configure and install software in a lab environment
- Direct architectural experience designing, building, and maintaining enterprise IT systems preferred
- Knowledge of VMWare infrastructure preferred
- Understanding of federal security requirements for encryption a plus
- DoD 8570 IAT IIII certification such as CISSP, CISA, GCIH, CASP, GHED, CCNP Security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong problem solving and collaboration skills a must
Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium's strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.
- Must be comfortable with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at a time.