Milhouse Engineering and Construction, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated Corporate Legal Assistant to support the entirety of the Legal Department which consists of; Legal Services, Training, and Safety. Their primary focus will be documentation management, licensing, insurance requests, as well as handling day to day clerical and administrative tasks. Milhouse was founded in 2001, and provides a variety of professional engineering, construction, and general contracting services. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who is comfortable in a professional environment, and has experience within the corporate and legal industries.
The individual in this position would report directly to the Associate Corporate Counsel as a part of the Legal Department, and would also serve under and act as a resource to the leads of Safety and Training.
Our group interfaces with every facet of the company. We benefit from being a small and nimble department in that we are adaptable and always embrace challenges with enthusiasm. Milhouse embraces the entrepreneurial spirit and all of the innovation that comes along with that spirit. We strive to replicate that within the legal department. No question is a bad question. Every idea is given consideration.
· Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Transit Benefits Program
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Employee Education & Development Program
· Paid Holidays
· Employee Referral Program
· Wellness Program
· Employee Recognition Program
· Lunch and Learns
· Milhouse University Classes (Cross Functional Training)
· Higher Level Professional Development/Certification support
· Paid Maternity and Paternity leave (plus incentives to support you in your first year of parenthood)