A Credit Analyst job in Gratz, PA is available at MI Windows and Doors (MITER Brands). You will post daily payments including checks, wires, EFT’s and automate clearing house (ACH) on customer accounts. You will be part of a team environment who are tied to Key Performance Indicator objectives and goals. MI Windows & Doors (MITER Brands) is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Eastern United States.
Credit Analyst job responsibilities include:
- Provide documentation for incoming payments against receivables and ensure proper application of cash, wire, EFT and ACH payments
- Receive incoming customer communications via phone, fax and email and assist with proper request handling
- Assist in researching, identifying, and resolving root causes for invoice disputes and action plans with appropriate company personnel and team members
- Scans and maintains records backup in appropriate systems
- Assists team members as needed to meet Key Performance Indicator objectives and goals
- Completes other tasks and projects as assigned
- Five plus years in an AP or AR role with multi-state facility experience preferred.
- A minimum of a high school diploma
- Possess intermediate computer skills – Microsoft Excel and Word for reporting and correspondence via Outlook
- Oracle and other ERP system experience a plus
- Self-motivated and problem solver, with good accounting processes and understanding.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
MI Windows and Doors (MITER Brands) is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
If you are interested in the Credit Analyst job in Gratz, PA please apply now. To learn more about MI’s products, services, and culture visit our website https://jobs.miwindows.com/us/en. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. MI Windows & Doors (MITER Brands) is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization.
The job skills required for Credit Analyst l include Accounting, Responsibility, outlook, Microsoft Excel, Oral Communication, Self motivated etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Credit Analyst l. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Credit Analyst l. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.