#VIZI# Are you looking to join an industry leader that shares your values and rewards customer-focused results, innovation, and integrity? Do you want to be a key support player in HR and help drive our business to new levels?
This important position holds great challenge and rewards for the right person. You will be supporting the learning and development efforts within the HR department. Responsibilities will include the scheduling, coordinating, communication, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs.
For almost 70 years, McKenney’s, Inc. has been providing Atlanta and the southeast with quality mechanical solutions to meet the needs of our customers. We are seeking a learning and development coordinator to join our team, working in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-energy environment. Are you up for this challenge?
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to support learning and development efforts within the HR Department. Responsibilities will include the scheduling, coordinating, communication, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs. This position will take day to day direction from the Learning and Development Specialist.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Schedules and coordinates classroom training (i.e., schedules location, date/time, materials, and attendance).
- Collects, compiles and reports results of evaluation, attendance and training data.
- Communicate class logistics for employees and management who are appointed for training.
- Manage training attendance tracking process, enters data, tracks completion and processes.
- Conduct Field New Hire Orientation every Monday and Wednesday
- Assist with the coordination of The Morning Blend, micro learning series
- Deliver, project, and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in a group setting and individual classroom dynamics.
- Assis with the coordination, scheduling, and execution of the HR Quarterly New Hire Orientation.
- Serve as the main resource for external course/training registrations, communications, and documentation for reporting purposes.
- Track all training and provide the necessary information for the GA Training Tax Credit to third party vendor.
- Assist with the design and development of learning & Development initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year of experience in classroom type facilitation and adult learning
- Must have PC experience and working knowledge of Windows, PowerPoint, Prezi, Word, Excel or other similar programs required.
- Bachelor's degree in Education
- At least 2 years of experience in adult learning
- Working knowledge of Camtasia, Ispring, Vyond or other content editor a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong desire to help people grow and develop professionally
- Must possess an extensive knowledge of technology and business operations as it relates to training
- Must be able to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Must have the ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
- Be able to communicate well with a broad spectrum of users, to determine their needs or issues
- High level of effective interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Maintain company values and demand the highest standards of conduct from self and others
- Project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times with respect to appearance, communication, and behavior.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
Moving Safety Forward, our initiative for continuous improvements in our safety culture, reminds us that we are on a journey toward a zero-incident culture. In all we do, we must work to build a partnership with our employees, customers and business associates that empowers them all with the ability to do their jobs safely.
McKenney’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to age, color, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. McKenney’s is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.