Denton Smiles has an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist in Denton, TX. We are looking for someone who is excited about using the latest & most up-to-date technology and is passionate about sharing their knowledge about oral health! In exchange, you will work with a skilled hygiene team, several talented dental assistants, as well as many highly skilled providers and specialty providers. This kind of support means our hygienists can focus on their patient's health while knowing the support team is keeping their schedules full and tending to all other aspects of a patient's visit. Our hygienists have a competitive earning potential with wage plus incentives and a benefit package that includes health, dental, vision and disability insurance plans, PTO, and 401k with a match.
Denton Smiles is #1 Rated Family Dentist in Denton, Texas
At Denton Smiles Dentistry in Denton, TX, our patients feel comfortable with the pleasant, reassuring atmosphere and comforting care of our doctors and staff. In fact, kids and parents absolutely love visiting Dr. Tran and Dr. Vo at Denton Smiles Dentistry. We believe that family dentistry should emphasize a relaxing atmosphere where your entire family can be taken care of by the same great staff and doctors.
We make sure that all of our dental patients feel comfortable during their visit, and we pride ourselves in being one of the leading children’s dentist offices in Denton. As family dentists, Dr. Tran and Dr. Vo’s engaging and warm personalities enable them to gain the trust of their patients quickly, and their compassionate care make the visits not only pleasant for the whole family, but truly enjoyable. Denton Smiles Dentistry offers all the dental services you would hope to find at a family dentist office from pediatric dentistry to dental implants.
**We are offering a $1000 sign on bonus!**
- Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
- Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
- Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
- Screen for Oral Cancer
- Take and record patients’ blood pressure accurately
- Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
- Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Registered Dental Hygienist with a current TX license
- Current CPR Certification
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage time in a busy environment
- Thrives in a team-based environment