As part of the Mazergroup team, Service Technicians provide quality customer service in a professional and profitable manner. You are responsible for assembling, reconditioning, and repairing customer equipment and dealerships new and used equipment. You get the opportunity to work closely with the Parts and Sales departments and assist with the sales of parts and service.
You'll be a match if you have...
- Competitive compensation packages with yearly performance reviews!
- Billing efficiency bonuses!
- We support our Service Technicians by providing a wage top-up program while you’re at school!
- Tool Loan Support Program!
- Employee discount pricing such as NAPA, Toro, Honda, Husqvarna and more!
- Paid training and development through CNH Academy!
- Relocation allowances and signing bonuses!
- RRSP matching and extended health, dental and vision benefits!
- Employee family assistance program!
- Referral bonus program!
- Mazergroup Rewards & Recognition!
- A high level of mechanical/technical competence
- Background in Agriculture, Heavy Duty, Truck and Transport, and/or Automotive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Physical ability to lift/push/pull a minimum of 50lbs to maneuver in/through/around equipment easily and safely
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors with have a tolerance to fumes or odors
- Willing to obtain Fork-lift operations safety certificate
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for next steps will be contacted.
Posting will remain open until the position is filled.