Mayo Garden Centers is looking for a full-time sales person/inventory clerk to assist our repair shop manager with selling, ordering, receiving and stocking small engine power equipment parts. Mayo Garden Centers is a locally owned garden center that sells a wide variety of lawn and garden equipment and gas grills and generators. Applicants must be mechanically inclined and have a desire to learn about the product lines sold by Mayo’s. Computer experience is also required as this position will assist in ordering parts. This is a full time hourly position. Applicants must be able to demonstrate ability and knowledge required for this position. Pay is based upon experience.
-Applicants must have 1 year of parts/sales experience
-Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers as to the repairs needed and know the parts needed for the repair
-Must be friendly and be able to work well with co-workers and customers
-Must be able to work independently without supervision
-Must be able to lift, push or pull a minimum of 30 lbs and be able to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push equipment
-Applicants must have a valid driver’s license
· Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Dental Insurance are available to all full time employees. Mayo's pays half of the cost for the employee and any family members on the plan.
· Matching 401K retirement plan.
· Employees accrue sick pay each week that can be used if the employee is too sick to come to work.
· Mayo's pays for vacation time based upon hours worked and length of employment.
· Mayo's also pays employees for all holidays that Mayo's closes for.
Interested applicants may also come into any of our 3 locations listed below and complete an application.
4718 Kingston Pike, Knoxville TN 37919
9626 Kingston Pike, Knoxville TN 37922
620 E Emory Road, Powell TN 37849
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
50 - 100
$10M - $50M